Join the Adopt-a-Marmot Club
When you join the Adopt-a-Marmot Club, you help protect the endangered Vancouver Island marmot every day of the year. Pre-arranged monthly gifts are a convenient way to help save this beautiful Canadian marmot from extinction.
Your gift also helps support the captive-breeding and release efforts that see your marmots safely returned to the wild.
For instance, you will help pay for the marmots upkeep in captivity, the helicopters required to fly them to their new home in the wild and the transmitters needed to track the marmots to assess the recovery efforts.
When you adopt-a-marmot you’ll receive:
- your personalized marmot adoption certificate
- your full-color poster of a Vancouver Island marmot
- your official recovery project newsletter (The Marmoteer)
- your special year-end report about individual marmots
There are three ways you can join:
- You can join instantly using your credit card by filling out our secure online adoption form. online adoption form.
- You can use the convenient pre-authorized chequing plan. Just print the adoption form and mail it to the Marmot Recovery Foundation, along with your cheque marked VOID, for banking purposes.
- Or you can make a single donation of $120 (minimum) to join for a single year (this option is ideal for schools and other groups — and membership makes for a wonderful and caring gift idea).
Just complete the online form below, or print the adoption form and mail it to the Marmot Recovery Foundation together with a cheque, money order or credit card information. Note: Please make cheques payable to the Marmot Recovery Foundation.
Our guarantee: You can change or cancel your pledge at any time. Just contact the Marmot Recovery Foundation office: firstname.lastname@example.org.